If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with this.
We store information about your visit using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to allow us to see how the site is used:
● To record which pages you visit, including the entry and exit pages
● To record the length of time you spend on our site
● To record any referring search engine or website that sent you to our site
● To log which keywords you may have used to arrive at our site
● To log the name and IP address of your Internet Service Provider
● Recognise which operating system your computer or mobile device is using
● Recognise which web browser used
● Recognise which monitor size used.
This data is collected and stored by third party suppliers, Statcounter & Google Analytics, under contract of our organisation to ensure continued improvement, development and use of our site for our visitors.
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at: www.AboutCookies.org
Further information can be found at: www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_communications/the_guide/cookies.aspx
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Updated on 13th May 2016